This information applies to you who are looking for a service with us. It’s important for us that you feel secure when you submit your personal information to us. We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and strive for a high level of security in all processing of personal data, we have therefore taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures based on the requirements that follow the applicable data protection legislation.
Mno International AB, with the organization number 556497-9457, is the responsible data controller for the processing performed by either us, or on our behalf. This means that we determine the purposes (ie why) and the means (ie how) for the processing of your data. If you have any questions or would like to know more about our treatment, please contact us via the following contact details; firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purposes do we process your data?
We process your data for recruitment purposes. If you are looking for an advertised service or make an open interest statement, we will review your application to see what services we have that fit your profile. If you have an interesting and suitable profile, we contact you for an interview.
Legal basis for treatment of your personal information
We process your data based on a balance of interest, which means that we have a legitimate interest in processing your data for a specific purpose (ie recruiting new employees), and the processing is not considered to violate your integrity.
Situations where we request certificates, e.g. proof of completed academic degree, occur. In these cases, we obtain your consent, which is done at a later stage and not when you apply for the service.
Personal data processed and storage time
We deal with the following tasks in connection with recruitment:
- CV, personal letter and contact details
- Certificates and/or grades from studies, past and/or current employers
- Contact information for references and information provided by those listed as references
- Notes from the interview and results from tests and background checks
Disclosure of your data
MnO International is restrictive in disclosing your personal information.
All extradition of data will be conducted by law, and your data will not be used for any other purposes than what we have already informed you about. We also ensure that your data is handled legally and correctly if it is transferred outside the EU/EEA area. We may disclose personal information to authorities, such as the tax authorities, or if we are obliged to disclose information in support of legal or government decisions. Your data may be shared with other companies within the Mno Group, in cases where this is necessary to carry out the recruitment process, for the job you are applying for, we also might share data with external companies, such as partners for administering personality tests.
Your rights and choices
During the period we handle your data, you have specific rights under certain conditions, these are:
- The right of access (register extract), ie a right to receive confirmation and information about our processing of your data.
- The right to rectification, ie a right to have erroneous information corrected
- The right to erase, ie. a right to have your information deleted.
- The right to limited treatment, ie a right to demand that our treatment be restricted, e.g. if you believe your information is incorrect.
- The right to withdraw your consent, however, note that the withdrawal does not affect the legality of the treatment based on consent before it was revoked.
- The right to data portability, ie a right to request that your information be transferred from us to another company · Right to object to our processing of your data.
- The right to make a complaint to the authority if you believe that we do not process your data according to law.
- In case you would like to exercise any of your rights or know more about any of the rights, and the conditions for exercising them, please contact us via the information above.